T-M6 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones
PD-BH1079BKRegular price £29.99
Poweradd Bluetooth wireless Earbuds T-M6 Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C Charging, IPX7 Waterproof In-ear Stereo Headphones Sports
TWS & Bluetooth 5.0
Adopting the advanced Bluetooth 5. 0 technology provides T-M6 Bluetooth fast and stable connections ensure low power consumption and low latency.
Exceptional Sound Quality
The 6mm dynamic drivers inside T-M6 Bluetooth earbuds produce incredible sound quality with crystal crisp treble.
Pick up 2 headsets from the charging box. They will automatically connect to each other. Enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to connect the earbuds.
Comfortable & Stable
Ergonomically designed, each earbud weighs only 4.8g, to reduce pressure and increase incredible comfort for long playtime.
Model Name: T-M6
Bluetooth version 5.0
Bluetooth reception distance: 10m
RF carrier frequency: 2.4G
Input voltage: 5V
Charging Case: Type-C
Operating voltage: 3.7V
Operating time: 5H
Charging current: 50MA
Headset battery capacity: 50MAH
Headset charging time: 1.5H
Headset standby time: 96H
Rechargeable case battery capacity: 500MAH
Charging time: 1.5H
Number of times the charging case charges the headset 3 times
Waterproof rating of the headset (charging compartment is not waterproof): IPX7
Working temperature: -10℃-55℃
Speaker diameter: Φ6MM, moving coil
Speaker impedance: 16Ω
Frequency response: 20Hz-20000Hz
Material: φ6 MM copper ring + PET
Speaker distortion: 100-10KHZ distortion below 5%
Microphone sensitivity: -42db
Earphone size: 4.27*2.4*1.7cm
Charging case size: 6*5.5*3.2cm
2 x Bluetooth Headset
1 x Earbuds Case
1 x TYPE-C cable
6 x spare earplugs (S/M/L)
1 x Instruction booklet
1. Pull the headset out of the charging case or press and hold the headset on/off button for 3 seconds to turn on the phone, the red light is always on for 1 second and then the blue light flashes once.
2. Put the headset into the charging case (or press and hold the headset on/off button for 4 seconds) to turn off the phone, the red light will be on for 1 second, and then turn off the light.
3. Volume up and down, double-click the left button to add, double-click the right button to subtract, the blue light flashes once every 5 seconds.
4. Play/pause, click the left or right ear on the button, the blue light flashes once every 5 seconds.
5. Previous/next song Triple-click the left ear/right key on the button, the blue light flashes once every 5 seconds.
6. To answer a call, click on the left or right ear switch on button, the prompt will be "incoming call" followed by a ringing tone and the red and blue lights will flash at the same time. Reject the call: long-press the left (right) ear on the button for 3s, the blue light flashes once every 5 seconds, hang up the phone: click the left or right ear on button "beep" the blue light flashes once every 5 seconds, voice assistant: long-press the left or right ear on the button for 2 seconds "beep, beep" the blue light flashes once every 5 seconds.
7. Left and right headset pairing:
(1). Bluetooth headset from the charging bin, the left and right headset automatically back to the connection pairing,
(2). long-press the Bluetooth headset MFB button for 2 seconds after the power on the left and right headset automatically back to the connection pairing, "Connected-pairing" (double main ear, the connection does not distinguish between the left and right ear) left (right) headset The indicator light flashes for 5 seconds, the right (left) headset red and blue light flashes.
8. Headset and mobile phone pairing: mobile phone search Bluetooth headset pairing name pairing connection "Connected" headset blue light flashes every 5 seconds.
9. Bluetooth disconnected: close the mobile phone Bluetooth, prompt "Disconnected" followed by a prompt "Pairing" (double main ear, the connection does not distinguish between the left and right ear) left (right) headset indicator light 5 seconds flashing, right (left) headset red The blue light flashes. Bluetooth back connected.
Has been paired state, the headset from the charging box out or after the power will achieve automatic pairing connection "Connected" headset blue light flashes every 5 seconds.
10. Headset charging: red light is always on, the red light turns to blue light after 10s off, charging box red light flashes, fully charged charging box light is red long light for 20 seconds and then off (headset charging see charging box light)
11. Charging box red light flashing, charging box red light long light.
How to do if only one earbud has sound or the other earbud does not be connected?
A: 1. First, delete the Bluetooth pairing name of the headset on the mobile phone before;
2. Then turn off the phone's Bluetooth function and put the headset back into the charging box;
3. After 10 seconds, remove the earphones from the charging case. After the left and right headsets are paired, the indicator light of the headset flashes slowly to show that the pairing has been successful.
4. Turn on the phone's Bluetooth to search and pair.